How Claire Mitchell made £22,000 over a weekend with Simplero
Are you out of ideas for your business? Or maybe just curious about what others are doing?
We're here to help with our Simplero Show & Tell series!
Join us to meet successful and creative Simplero users and see what they're up to. Our first guest is Claire Mitchell, from The Girls Mean Business.
Claire recently made an extra £22,000 using Simplero to launch a last minute idea. She also has a beautiful and innovative membership site that maximizes the 'only show for a limited period of time feature'.
Enjoy this sneak peek behind her scenes with Claire and Beth (Simplero's Head of Concierge)!
- 3:35 Claire’s return to Simplero
- 6:42 Landing page design
- 8:01 Linked images
- 9:40 Navigation
- 12:30 Event calendar
- 15:53 Social media management
- 21:30 Page design in Simplero
- 26:40 Early bird advantages
- 30:20 Building a trusting audience
- 31:24 Replacing software with Simplero
- 44:10 Payment processors - PayPal vs. Stripe
- 47:50 Landing pages vs. Web pages
- 51:30 Upselling with Simplero
- 57:10 Expiring sections
Leave a commentPlease log in or register to post a comment